I can't believe it's already been a month since my last post! Sheesh- sorry guys! Ross and I have been busy packing up our current apartment and trying to decide on which apartment to move into. We have 2 choices- both have lots of pros and lots of cons, but by the end of today we should know where we'll be. It's been a little stressful, but I tend to think it has more to do with San Marcos and the way people operate there than it does with us personally. Otherwise, I've just been rehearsing a lot for the Magic Flute. The staging is a little like a Las Vegas night club act, but we'll see- hopefully it won't be too tacky. Ross has been busy doing most of the packing and getting ready for the move, for which I am extremely grateful!

Now for what we're REALLY excited about:
Robosaurus is coming to Austin!!! July 2 he's coming to the
Alamo Drafthouse to open the live-action
Transformers movie. We were excited enough about the movie, but when I heard Robosaurus would be there- WOW!! I didn't think I'd be that hyped up about it- I've only seen him on Modern Marvels on the History Channel. But now we'll get to see him, LIVE!!! We can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment