Friday, July 13, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane

My bags are not even out yet, let alone packed, and I leave tomorrow morning!!! EEKS!!! I'm getting more excited today, but a little freaked out at the same time. I will try and update my blog while I'm gone, but pictures will have to wait until I get back. Ross and I decided I should leave our digital camera state-side: should anything get stolen, we'd much rather it be something easy to replace! Give Ross a call- he'll be all alone! :( We got our new digital phone number finally: (512) 667-6868. Call away and let us test it out!

I'm sorry I won't get a chance to call all my sibs before I leave, and even more sorry I am broke and won't be able to get souvenirs for anyone. But I am hoping to send out postcards! If you want one, email me your address at rossandjuliann@gmail.com- gonna be checking that one at internet cafes when I get a chance!

No comments: