Every day Maisie is changing. She has learned how to grab things (but it's still not easy for her.) She loved reaching for a certain snuggly bunny. She has also started eating rice cereal every now and then, but still has yet to get rid of her tongue thrust, so we don't do it too often or feed her too much of it, and it has to be runny to get down her throat. But she gets so happy and excited when you get the spoon near her!
More fun than that, t his week she has learned to blow raspberries and buzz her lips. She much prefers buzzing her lips- I think she feels it's more fun. And she looks too cute doing it- pursing her lips and scrunching her face to make it work! And last night she learned another skill: squealing! Oh boy! Did that get her excited!
I can't believe how big she is getting, how fast she is growing and learning and changing. I am jealous of Ross who gets to stay home with her all day (and does a great job taking care of her). I relish our time together before and after school. She is just too cute and too fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment