Ross and I are headed to Lake Charles to spend Mother's Day with his mom and family. I'm hoping, as it is Crawfish Season, to also be able to pig out on some delicious Louisiana Mudbugs! They are often served by the bucketful, and if you've never had them, I would highly recommend it!Other news, Ross and I are looking to move to San Marcos soon. Our lease is up at the end of June, so hopefully we can move around then. San Marcos seems smaller than Austin, and the apartments there are all together, very close to the Texas State University campus. I'm looking forward to the change, and the feel of a small college town. Ross is looking forward to a new school, too- I think! :)
1 comment:
I always thought those things looked disgusting, but apparently lots of people say they're delicious. So I think you have me convinced that I need to try them at least once.
Post a Comment