Ross and I are definitely moving to San Marcos at the end of June. We've turned in the fees and can't turn back now! Apparently there is only one apartment complex in all of San Marcos (that we can afford anyway) with washer/dryer hookups, so we really only had one choice. The Colony Square Condominiums, which seem even more run-down than our current complex. But there are nice perks (aside from the hookups): a small pool which, unlike our complex now, is open 24 hours a day; the ability to plant whatever you want in the area around your own apartment (it makes the place look very eclectic, but at least I can plant tomatoes and flowers and no one will care!); a HUGE kitchen; and 2 bedrooms in each apartment. I've been told there is a fantastic produce shop down the street, and supposedly we live next to a river which could mean very pretty landscapes or lots of mosquitoes, or both! And we don't live nearly as far away from TSU's campus as we currently do from UT. Now we just have to start packing!For those of you who don't know where San Marcos is, here's a map:
1 comment:
Juliann! I am so sorry for not checking in on you guys in so long. I redid my blog and had to remember who was all on our blogs list, and I obviously forgot some very important people--you! So today I was rocking Will and wondering how you guys were doing when it donned on me that I hadn't looked at your blog in forever. So anyways, I am glad it seems like everything is going well for you guys. How exciting to be leaving Spicewood apts.! And even though you say your next place may not be the best, having two rooms and a washer and dryer will be wonderful. Congrats to you guys. I will be emailing soon!
Post a Comment