Sunday, February 13, 2011

What an amazing experience we had this week to hear the heartbeat and see for the first time our little baby!! The doctor said he/she is only 1 inch long, but on the screen, we saw a baby- not what I imagined a fetus to look like, but we actually saw feet and arms and watched and the baby stretched and moved. It was wonderful and I didn't want it to stop!

Everything is looking healthy and normal at 10 weeks. I go back in at 13 for another checkup, and again at 20 weeks to see again how the little kid is doing. I am feeling tired and pukey still- mostly the later at night. Whoever called it morning sickness was never pregnant! But I'm looking forward to "a sudden burst of energy" my doc says may come in the next couple weeks!

No comments: