Thursday, September 29, 2011

First Baby Sitter

Ross and I are headed for a much needed date tonight, so Maisie gets her first babysitter! We will see how well Ross and I do at leaving her in someone else's care for the evening. We're headed to Mt Bonnell among other Austin locales tonight- also known as Antoniette's Leap, it's a local romance spot. Antoinette supposedly flung herself from the cliffs to her death after some Indians killed her lover who gave his life to defend her. There aren't much "cliffs" there, so I think it's a better story than factual event. Either way, it is a very pretty spot, and should be a great place for a date.

2 comments:

Jane said...

So pretty. Can you tell us what you'll be doing or is too racey?

matheson clan said...

Not racey, but romantic! We just revisited all the places where our relationship started- the park where we first really talked and got to know each other, the Sonic where we planned our wedding, and of course, Mt Bonnell where we did not fight off Indians.