I can't believe it's been 6 months already, but here we are! And Maisie is doing just fine. Here are her current stats:
Length: 24.5 inches- 0% group
Weight: 13 lbs 13 oz- 12% group
She is still an eating machine and eats every 3 hours or so. The literature her pediatrician gave us says she should be able to go 8 hours without food, but they obviously don't know Maisie!
Silly doctors! I don't know why they keep comparing her to her birthday group instead of her due-date group. She is right on track, if she had been born in September. It makes sense to me to compare her to that date instead. But I learned early on with Maisie, that pediatricians and neonatalogists and doctors and nurses never really do what makes sense! (My apologies to any medical types who may take that personally- don't! That is just our experience so far!)
1 comment:
My opinion; eh. Doctors are all science-y and stuff. Babies are an art. The doctor can only go so far.
Post a Comment