We've set goals to make this a healthier year for our family- physically and spiritually. Eating better, exercising, reading the Book of Mormon- 2012 should be a good year for our family!
Maisie is getting involved by learning to eat vegetables and fruits! This week she experienced carrots (I thought it was sweet potatoes but didn't look closely enough before I opened the jar- luckily carrots are still in the "first foods" category as far as Gerber is concerned!) and today Maisie had her first taste of prunes! The carrots were ok, but MAN! She LOVES prunes!
We hope to make our own baby foods soon- a friend had given us a whole bunch she had bought too much of, so we'll use that up first. I'll have to look up baby food recipes for pureed prunes for Maisie!
Happy New Year, friends and loved ones! We hope 2012 will be a good year for you, too!
1 comment:
You'll have to remind her of that when she's five and won't touch a vegetable. Party on!
Post a Comment