Despite the summer starting, we've been busier than ever here as Juliann was completing an intense music education training for 2 weeks. She also applied for and was offered a teaching job in an elementary school in her hometown of Craig, Colorado. It will mean better job stability for us, which is very good, also the chance to be near her wonderful parents. Sorry for not keeping up with enough Maisie pictures and Videos, here's some newer ones taken from my phone!
She's growing fast and more active than ever. Still not walking yet, but not for lack of trying. She regularly stands up, then repeatedly hurls herself down all day long, much to daddy's fears and frustration at the ensuing crying. I just hate to see her hurt herself over and over!
This Father's Day was a very special one for me and I felt a strong love and joy as I got to hold Maisie through most of church. She smiles at me and melts my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment