Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Thaw

I can't stand the thaw!! Even in Colorado I hated this kind of weather. Our ice storm is finally over and everything is drippy and soggy and mushy and nasty outside. I guess it's good to be thawing, because now the city can resume its activities, and I can finally go grocery shopping- Ross and I were getting tired of Mac & Cheese! But UT cancelled classes again today- at least this time it was just the morning's classes. So Ross can go to his afternoon classes and I can clean while he's gone. It's funny, but I can never really clean when other people are around. I'd better get over that, because when we are ready to start our family it's going to get harder and harder to find time when no one is around! :)

I am super excited, though, about this blog thing! Since I created it last night, I have heard from 6 friends that otherwise would just be waiting in my address book! How fun is this!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I totally can't stand the sloshy weather. Rain is more than enough precipitation for me. Looks like I will have to visit you in the summer when it doesn't ice and snow!! :)