Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not Forgotten

No, we have not forgotten about our blog, or about posting. We just haven't had anything blog-worthy this last week. I got a couple new piano students (would love some more voice students too), Ross helped a friend change the brake pads on his car, we watched as much of the Mission Impossible movies as we could stand, and then hung out with some friends. Nothing big.

This coming week has some promising fun, though. Austin is supposed to get below freezing again this week, and we're hoping that doesn't mean another ice storm. Maybe more snow would be something to write home about! Otherwise, I've begun practicing again (after taking January off) :), and Ross has been keeping up with his classes so far. He's got a heavy work load this semester, with tons of reading and papers, but the outlook appears positive so far!

Umm, that's all I can think of for now. Boy! Do we lead an exciting life or what?!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Ooh! Ooh! Post stuff that happened before you started the blog. Like wedding pictures and things that those of us who live far away didn't get to see!
Lots and lots of pictures! :)

Callie. said...

I know how you feel. Sometimes there's tons to blog about and others, not much at all. I am currently in the "nothing to blog about" category. Maybe once the weather gets better and my allergies go away I will be more adventurous! Then I will have TONS to post =)...at least I like to think so!