Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Crappy Blogger!

I may not be great at keeping my blog updated lately, but at least I know it's because I'm busy! And man! am I busy! But it's good busy. ALO (Austin Lyric Opera) runs a music school, and they asked me to start teaching voice and piano lessons with them, in addition to my office work there. I'm very excited about this! But that meant this week I've been working full-time in the office, teaching for their school, and then teaching my private students. Lots of work! But hopefully it will also mean lots of moolah! $$$$ :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thats cool I hope that you get all that money I hope that you have a good trip this summer in the far far far south. Hope there will be some time for camping in the future. If not maybe later. love you talk to you later Dustin