I got my first broken bone yesterday- a broken toe! I kicked my old bike's kickstand and it hurt like crazy but I didn't think anything of it until today when my toe turned purple and black and is all swollen and ugly! EWWW!!
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! And there's not much to do for a broken toe...Consider the cast that they won't put on it signed nonetheless! Hope it feels better soon.
At least it isn't the little or big toe -- when they're on the outside of the foot all you do is keep restubbing them. Not to say yours doesn't hurt like crazy! I'm sorry. But now you have an excuse to sit with your toe propped up and watch movies and read books with a clear conscience!
2 comments:
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! And there's not much to do for a broken toe...Consider the cast that they won't put on it signed nonetheless! Hope it feels better soon.
At least it isn't the little or big toe -- when they're on the outside of the foot all you do is keep restubbing them. Not to say yours doesn't hurt like crazy! I'm sorry. But now you have an excuse to sit with your toe propped up and watch movies and read books with a clear conscience!
Love Mom
Post a Comment