Sunday, September 2, 2007

Promised Pics of Costa Rica, Mexico

It took me forever, mostly because my camera broke almost as soon as I arrived, so I have had to rely on fellow singers' to post these before I could copy them. But here are some promised pics:

The group in front of the Children's Museum in San Jose (where we performed in Costa Rica)
The 3 Ladies in rehearsal
The Queen and Pamina (Juliann and Julie-Anne)

Il Directore at the Coffee PlantationThe beautiful waterfallThe hummingbird at the Truck Stop/Bird Garden
The truck-stop owner's cow with our stage manager's daughter
The Jungle Cruise (Katie, Me, Julie, Laura)

The Howler Monkeys on said jungle cruise
The 3 Ladies in performance in this theater (the Anna Peralta Theater in Mazatlan).
Also, check out this website for a story about the show, and even a little video clip of me!

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

Once I figured out the captions go with the picture ABOVE (and not below)... thought it was pretty funny the picture of the 3 ladies with the caption about howling monkeys! The pics really are fun and the video clip is VERY nice. Can't wait to see the production next week.

Love Mom

Jane said...

Sweet! You look so comfortable and sound awesome! Congratulations. Wish I could see it live.

Jane said...

P.S. "TAG!"