Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quick Update

I can't believe it is May!

I survived teaching and being in an opera at the same time in March and April. Being in a show is always a lot of work, and teaching is a lot of work. I'm really happy I got through having to do both back to back each night. It was a fun cast to work with, and re-inspired me to get busy with my singing. And now I'm down to only 4.5 weeks of teaching! I can't wait for it to be over!

Ross spent the last two months coughing- we both caught nasty flu bugs turned sinus infections. We're both mad we were sick in bed so long because the last two months in Texas are just about the only months anyone wants to be outside- it's dry and mild with tons of flowers and plants blooming everywhere, so it's gorgeous. Now that we're feeling like getting out, it is hot and humid and the nature show is over. So frustrating!

We're still in the planning stages of our summer vacation- but we'll keep y'all posted so you'll know when and where to find us!

You can check out some great pictures from the opera at this website: bebangco.net . And here are some silly pics from backstage:

No comments: