Time has been flying by lately- I can't believe how fast it is! I haven't been doing much of anything with that time, either, but here is a list of my current time stealers, not counting teaching, of course:
1) Rearranging my living room- amazing how much more space and light we got just by moving my piano from one wall to another, from moving our TV from an old bookcase to an old desk, and from freeing up our fireplace. It's wonderful!
2) Brother Cadfael
3) Heroes (I love the graphic novels!)
4) Books I'm currently reading (a few at a time since I'm in a non-fiction mood at the moment): Square Foot Gardening, How to Get Out of Debt, Stay Out of Debt, and Live Prosperously, and Jesus the Christ.
5) And of course, blogging!
2 comments:
Hey Juliann! Well, we have a few things in common this week. I rearranged my living room, am currently reading Jesus the Christ, and love Heroes! It looks like we should be hanging out more often...=). Maybe we should have a Heroes party on Monday nights.
Heroes nights sounds great to me, Callie!
Post a Comment