Monday, March 12, 2007

SPRING BREAK!!!


WOOYA!! I love spring break!! At least I would if I had a break! I am actually working every day this week, and must admit I am enjoying my new job at the Opera. It's really laid back (surprising in the operatic world), casual dress code, really nice people to work with, and comp tickets for Rossini's Barber of Seville. Not much to complain about, really. Things will get crazy as that performance draws near, but even that seems pretty easy to deal with, especially now that I'm getting the better of my cold. I swear I've been sick every month since I started working in the nursery at church!

So how is Ross enjoying his spring break? Staying up all night, sleeping all day, video games 24-7? Actually, not so much of that! Ya, he stays up all night and sleeps a good portion of the day, and has had his share of crits and pwnage, but he has also cleaned up all my closets that had previously been left in utter chaos by yours truly, he's filed our taxes, and is trying to get the laptop working again. Spring break? or spring clean? o.O

Ya, I know. We're nerds.

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

Apparently everyone else is out on Spring Break, too. Hence no comments... :)