Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Catching Up

I have not forgotten my blog- I promise! Right after my last post, Ross' and my laptop died, and since then, I've had to fight for computer time since Ross practically lives at the computer! Today I have actually caught him away from the desk and am taking the moment to blog to my heart's content!

I had a great birthday- thank you everyone for the phone calls, emails, cards and gifts! I celebrated with a couple parties with friends, some delicious cakes, and I got all I wanted, including a new job which just fell into my lap- I have been working at the Austin Lyric Opera answering phones and selling tickets since Monday! So far it seems exactly like the kind of job I was looking for. I also had a great lesson with my teacher last week, which cleared up a lot of the doubts I vented in my last post. And Ross has made a final decision about UT that has seemed to lift a lot of the burdens he was feeling, making the both of us much more happy! UT just is not the place for him, and we now look forward to a new and better school for him. Keep him in your prayers as he begins the process of finding that dream school!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Is Ross going to finish this semester or just call it quits now? Keep Denver in mind- although it will be at least 3 years before we are there. Get well quickly and have fun at your new job!