Monday, February 19, 2007

Fun With Links

Ross and I had a pretty busy end to our last week. We visited the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory for Valentine's Day (free ice cream- what a great Valentine's date!), Ross had a test on Thursday, Friday we spent the day at the temple in San Antonio, then Saturday I sang the Queen of the Night's Vengence Aria with the Texas Choral Consort in an evening of operatic arias and ensembles. I think I performed fairly well, despite feeling a bit hoarse, and Ross said he could tell the tempo Saturday night was a little too slow for me.

As for the hoarseness, I thought it might be my throat still recovering from coughing so much with my cold, but Ross is having throat issues as well, and when I sing lately I really feel kinda funny in my throat- just unresponsive and my voice doesn't seem to resonate in quite the same places it usually does. Perhaps we're dealing with some Cedar Fever?

No comments: