I hate stories where the good guys look like stupid fools for naively trusting the villain. We all know what the baddies are up to, but somehow the heroes can never see through the lie. I HATE that! And last night's Heroes episode was full of that kind of thing. But still I love the show- after not watching TV for so long, I am surprised I am getting into this show so much, but I can't stop watching it! And I can't stop following the comic, either. For all you Heroes fans that just watch the show, you really need to read the comic, too! This week's is all about Sylar and what happened between the last two episodes. He's so evil! So scary!
Beside being Heroes fans, what's new with Ross and me? I'm slowly getting over my cold- I get sick way too much, and everyone says "Take vitamins," and I do and still get sick. I think I just have a crappy immune system. But at least I don't feel as guilty being so unproductive when I'm sick. I have an excuse! And luckily Ross hasn't caught my cold yet, and he's been quite productive and has pretty much keeping caught up in his classes, despite the stress. Life is good, despite the villains!
No comments:
Post a Comment