This is so weird. I wake up feeling like I have to eat instantly or I will die. But then when I go to my kitchen, everything kinda sounds unappealing- nothing sounds good. Even if I did eat, I'm unsure it will stay down. So I grab cereal and milk and eat it like I'm a starving hyena, and feel better. I've never experienced anything like it- and it happens ALL day! At school I'll be teaching and suddenly feel like if I don't eat RIGHT THEN, I will go crazy. Class is over, I go to my desk to get a snack and it sounds gross, but I wolf it, and feel a bit better.
The other weird thing is my sleeping. Early in the week I had major insomnia, and couldn't fall asleep no matter what. Then as the week progressed, I got SOO tired! Usually I never nap- not even when I'm sick. I mean, I have to be REALLY sick before I can take a nap. I just lie in bed and think for hours because my brain won't turn off. But the last couple of days, I have come home and passed out!
Other pregnancy symptoms: I feel like I need a new bra, new pants- nothing fits right. I haven't gained weight yet- weird considering how hungry I am- but things just fit differently. I have cramps and headaches and have zero patience. Oh, and I keep losing and forgetting things. I knew I'd get some of this stuff, but not all at once and not so soon- I kinda thought it would come on gradually or later.
Not that I'm complaining- I'm documenting! I'm still so excited and happy!
1 comment:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. My sister told me the same thing when she was pregnant the first time - it all changes, practically overnight. Good luck.
Post a Comment