Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 6

Titus stayed 4 days in the Kitty Hospital with a urinary blockage and finally came home! The whole time he was gone, I was an emotional wreck! I was so worried about him, and missed him, and just bawled all the time. It seems silly now, but I couldn't help myself. So I'm very relieved he's home and doing well.

Needless to say, hyper-emotions are a major pregnancy sign for me right now. I finally started getting nauseated- luckily it's been really mild and only at night. So far, it's also been accompanied by headaches- they are worse than the pukey feeling! I hope that doesn't happen often. They're like my old migraines, but I can't do anything for them but sleep. If they hit during school hours, I don't know what I'll do! I still have sore breasts, and actually have lost my appetite. I haven't been eating nearly enough. So that's my week 6 so far!

Ross and I toured the Cedar Park Regional Medical Center's maternity ward last night. I felt silly- all the other women were 8 months pregnant. But I want to find a good doctor AND a good facility, and if I know the place I'll be delivering is right, it will help narrow down doctor choices. There are just too many! I really liked the hospital- it's small and very well-equipped, very swanky. I think it will work out great.

No comments: