I really don't know who will even read this, but I am feeling inspired this year to return to my poor neglected blog!
Here is the news in the Matheson Clan household:
1) Ross' stomach is waking up! He is able to eat food again- YAY!!! He started out with adding Nutella to his Ensure shakes, then a little bit of chicken afterwards, then he moved up to crackers and meat with cheese (think Lunchables), and then he was able to eat Hot Pockets. Now he can eat anything he wants (although last night's movie popcorn kinda did him in!)
He was on massive doses of Dom Peridone (a motility drug we had to buy from New Zealand because the FDA hasn't approved it) and is now down to 4 pills or less a day- a HUGE improvement! Health is returning, and life is wonderful!
2) We spent the Christmas/New Year holiday moving from a one bedroom apartment into a two bedroom apartment with a fantastic view! I had always rented on the bottom floor because of my piano, but suckered some movers to get it up to the 3rd floor, and we're loving it!
3) I'M PREGNANT!!!! We're gonna have a baby! I'm due Sept 12, 2011. We're so excited!
I hope you dear, devoted blog readers had a fantastic New Year celebration, and wish you the best in 2011!!
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! I should have written a comment earlier but was too lazy. Whenever I am procrastinating something I usually stop by and check your blog. It is always a real treat to find something new. Hope you guys are doing awesome.
Why are all these blog posts suddenly showing up on my reader now?
I love to hear the news for sure so keep it up.
Post a Comment