Volunteers and good-doers often leave little gifts for the children and babies at the hospital. The knit cap Maisie was wearing in a picture from my last post was one example. Yesterday, Maisie got the cutest gift so far- a wonderful little beanie from a shop in town called
Be Wee. They run the
Beanie Project- donating one beanie to the hospital for each sold in their shop. I've never been much of a headband person for babies- I really don't like those headbands on baby girls that dwarf the baby's head, and I get so annoyed when I see a mom trying over and over to keep the headband on while the baby tries over and over to get it off. Obviously, the kid hates the headband, so just leave it off! But BEANIES- SOOO cute, and practical, and Maisie doesn't fight to get hers off yet!
So THANK YOU, BE WEE!!
 |
| Mme Maisie porte son nouveau chapeau. |
2 comments:
Such a nice little shop! And so sweet. Cute picture.
It's only fitting that Maisie get a chapeau en fleur! How cute. Such a precious lttle girl - still wondering how you and Ross rate such an adorable daughter! I know Grandpa nd I deserve Maisie for having raised you (Juliann) and your siblings - so maybe you and Ross had nothing (almost) to do with it!
And Maisie is getting BIG. Oh, my goodness! With a heart full of love for that adorable little girl - Grandma in Colorado
Post a Comment