Monday, August 22, 2011

Love at Home

We are SOOO happy to be home! It has been an exhausting but exhilarating weekend with Maisie at home- finally!

Our other baby, Harmony, has had a more difficult time adjusting to the newest addition to our home. Every time I feed Maisie, the kitten does everything she can to get in between us- literally. I can't keep her from trying to jump in my lap and wedge herself between Maisie and me. She insists on being wherever Maisie is, unless she is acting out to get more attention- Harmony has been so naughty! But luckily, she is very good with the baby.

My first baby, Titus, just ignores Maisie. He's more upset by Harmony's presence and annoyances, and he's still not quite acting like himself. He was diagnosed with pancreatitis last week and it still seems to be bothering him- he's not eating as well, and seems to be more withdrawn. I hope he feels better soon!
 
Harmony caught in the act
Milk Coma
Maisie loves her swing- I'm sure she'll like it even more when she fits in it!

1 comment:

Jane said...

It's an adjustment when a new baby comes home and cats are mighty jealous. I don't think any of mine have ever learned to relate to the others - they just work around the intrusion.
Good luck with all the animal magnetism.