Thursday, August 18, 2011

Not Yet

I hate those words! Patience is a virtue with which I still have major difficulties. This morning Maisie's med team was concerned with her low body temps over the course of the evening, her small weight gain (she gained 10 grams when they wanted closer to 20), and her lack of poopy diapers. They decided to keep her again overnight to see if she does better. So here we are still.

I've kept her bundled REALLY snug, and fed her a ton at the last feeding. I'm hoping we can squeak by and make it home just one day late.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Patience is necessary but highly annoying to achieve. The only thing I can say is the doctors and nurses want her to go home and then stay home not come back in a few days, so it sucks but it'll be soon.
All the best to you and Maisie.