All I want to do all day long is hold Maisie- our "kangaroo care." She is so sweet and lovely and funny. She makes the cutest faces at her Mama, and I wish I could share them- especially her grin! I just love her smiles! But whenever we're cuddling, I only have my phone on me- I always forget to grab the camera before I sit down with her. So I try to take her picture with my phone camera, which is not an easy feat given my phone. Unfortunately, by the time I get the picture taken, she's no longer making the face I really wanted to capture. And the resolution is shoddy. But she is still so cute! So here is a brief glimpse of what I get to enjoy each day!









2 comments:
Sweet! That last one's the best.
She is beautiful! I love that little mouth...
Post a Comment