Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nursery Time

I finally picked out the fabric I'm going to use for our nursery. Beatrix Potter is still the theme, but My Goodness-there are so many different Beatrix Potter prints out there to choose from! No pre-made sets, but tons of fabric. I had a hard time figuring out a plan of attack.

I've ordered a ton of this fabric:
And I plan to create something like the following (but using this Peter Rabbit print instead of the toile, obviously):
I'm excited! We'll still have plenty of other stuff in the "nursery room"- my piano, a guest bed, storage stuff, etc. But hopefully a crib with cute bedding and matching curtains will go a long way to make it feel more like a baby's room!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Go nester! That looks a daunting task for one such as myself who does not possess the sewing skillz.
It'll be adorable when completed. So sweet.